Friday, March 21, 2008

Spring is the time of the new and fresh!

Well, I've been staying out of my blog for aa long time, really. And now it is spring all around - it is sunny from morning till evening and I feel so energetic thanks to this!
Web always contains someting new and intriguing, so I decided to make a bit of Internet surfing last night. And my interest lay in finance and beauty issues.
I'm fond of 2 things - fashion and gossip and frugal living - not a harmonic combination of interests.
One of my discoveries is perezhilton.com site which is a rather curious collection of juicy pictures and hot gossip! I liked it so much that it is among my bookmarks now. I don't feel ashamed, really.
Another resut of my investigation is a serious web source for credit card information and orders. It is notable that CreditBreak.com was specially designed for consumers with good credit history who want to keep frugal with their credit card spendings.
The site is new, unlike the previous one, so the information is being added presently.

No comments: