Thursday, January 24, 2008

Economy Recession in the US - Is It True???!!!

The newspapers and info portals are bursting with reports and reviews of the processes taking place in the American economy. The widely-discussed recession or CRISIS in this country really makes me and all the residents anxious. I'm not speaking about the stock markets. I speak about my friends and relatives being in huge debt and unable to pay it off. Who is to blame - them or the banks for issuing so much credit to them?
However, all is not so bad, according the the article on Financial Crisis And Credit Cards I recently came across. they said the rates will fall. And indeed, yesterday there was a message in the news that federal reserve announced the prime rate decrease which will result in lower interest rates... we'll see what'll come of this.

No comments: